Monday, October 18, 2010

Chapter 7

At our school we use both administrative software and academic software. On the library computer I use the administrative software for my reports. When I first started in the library (13 years ago) we had to do all the reports by hand. Now with the new software in place and a couple of clicks with the mouse I have the reports ready in no time. When I did after school a couple of years ago, the kids love to Poptropica. I've been playing it a little but with all the extra responsibility around the farm and helping my son with his college work I find little time for myself. The kids and I went to Springdale Arkansas Saturday for the American Diabetes Assocation Tour-de-cure/Step Out Event. We volumteered our time in the food service department early in the morning. We had to be there by 6:00 am to make the coffee, then on to the running/walking event. It was fun to be around people who were working for the the same cause. You never know what you will be hand in live. So live each day like it is your last time on earth. Now I know what it means when you have a heavy heart. I can actually feel it, like there is something missing. Sorry about the spelling on my presentation....."communicate." I thought I checked the spelling.....but I guess I didn't!!!!!!! MY BAD

1 comment:

  1. There seems to be a lot of focus on cancer this month. Raising awareness is a good thing :) Sounds like you were really busy. I know that our library's software is really handy for the librarians and the teachers since we can see what is available.

    ReplyDelete